1. I haven't run for four weeks due to a calf injury I sustained a week before the Manitoba Marathon.
2. I've been to the physio-therapist 3 times in the last four weeks.
3. I've been working out in the gym and I feel great!
4. I discovered Spin class and I'm lovin' it!
5. I have 14 weeks to train for the Toronto Marathon.
6. I just finished designing my run schedule which includes weekly: 1 long run, 1 hill run, 2 tempo runs, 1 steady run, the odd Spin class, some weights, some cycling, and a whole lot of core strengthening.
7. This blog gets a whole lot more visitors when I actually take the time to write something (go figure).
8. I have come to realize that my computer has more memory than my brain.
9. A 4:30 marathon has a nice ring to it.
10. It's a good day to be alive.
Thank you to Michael Thaler's sister, Valerie, for sending me Poems Along the Path.
"But blessings of blessings I can still feel the life spark."
Y'all come back now. Mike