1. No sales tax on clothes!
2. Albertville. You have to pass it on the way in and out. Did I mention no sales tax on clothes? If you are not already signed up Google Chelsea Premium Outlets, to get the coupons and VIP voucher.
3. Cariboo Coffee. Yumm!
4. The Marathon Expo. It's enormous and there are lots of great giveaways and shopping deals. Did I mention there is no sales tax on clothes yet?
5. Famous Dave's. Even if you're a vegetarian you have to kiss the pig just because it's funny.
6. These guys are from here and they're all over the city. http://www.snoopy.com/
8. Rice Park. The bronze sculptures are fantastic. Take your camera.
9. The marathon itself. Eleven-thousand, five hundred heads bouncing and bounding in unison. It's a beautiful sight. Leaves are turning colours and falling, the air is crisp and sunny to start and gives way to a fantastic fall day. The course is wonderful and well supported. Don't forgt your tube socks for your arms to keep warm pre-race. You will not believe how many are littered throughout the first miles of the course.
10. Your friends and family can watch your progress on-line via the mtcmarathon.org website. Isn't technology great?
Have a great race Mike! I can't wait to hear all about it over coffee, and yes, I will follow it on line too!